What do you struggle with?
Recently we carried out a survey on our Facebook page to find out what are the most difficult things to do when living with Dupuytren's. Here’s the top ten:
1. opening jars or bottles
3. pushing or pulling trolley, pram, luggage
5. shaking hands
6. using thin kitchen tools, grater or zester
7. holding toothbrush, flossing or hairbrush, or hairdryer
8. exercising with weights, elastic cords, yoga
9. raking leaves, gardening, shovelling snow
10. using door handles
Do you agree? What do you find difficult? Let us know by email, tweet or facebook
Our thanks to BMI healthcare for including this information in an article about Dupuytren's disease on their website.