Withdrawal Function Resumes
The withdrawal function has now resumed with extra security implemented - what does this mean?
Users can now go into StartJOIN.com and make a withdrawal request as usual, you will be required to confirm your withdrawal via email. What we've added is another verification process by a member of staff - who will confirm/query the requests accordingly.
Requests that appear suspicious or as irregular behaviour associated with the account will be flagged - in this scenario, we would get in touch with users to further verify before confirmation.
Due to a backlog of pending withdrawals we've accumulated since the 30th May and the extra security process in place, please expect to see your withdrawal completed in 3-5 days after making the request. However, if your withdrawal request is flagged for concern, it may take a little longer!
This is the standard process that user would go through:
1) Login to your StartJOIN account.
2) Visit https://startjoin.com/users/startcoins.
3) Make a withdrawal request via the withdrawal tab.
4) Confirm the email that will be send to your StartJOIN email to verify the withdrawal.
5) A member of staff will review the withdrawal request - and confirm the request accordingly. NEW.
We would like to reiterate that our top priority is security around users' coins and accounts - so please bear with us during this process. We'd rather be safe and sorry!
If you have any questions, or any concerns about your wallet/activity, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.