Find Ramco Tv on YouTube! New videos are uploaded every month, so be sure to subscribe to stay-up-to-date on all of our Tech Tips, Demonstrations, Product Overviews and more!
Solutions for Your Industry
Tool to Help You with Replacing Obsolete Drives (website)
Detecting Lines of Adhesive (pdf)
Use of Multiple IM-T-xA Modules with SC26 (pdf)
Why use Direct Torque Control?
- Superior torque response.
- No need for motor speed or position feedback in 95% of applications; installation of costly encoders or other feedback devices can be avoided.
- DTC control is available for different types of motors,including permanent magnet and synchronous reluctance motors.
- Accurate torque and speed control down to low speeds, as well as full startup torque down to zero speed.
- Excellent torque linearity.
- High static and dynamic speed accuracy.
The Adept Viper™ s1700D six-axis robot is a high-performance articulated robot designed for material handling, packaging, machine tending, and many other operations requiring fast and precise automation. The robust and rigid Viper s1700D offers a long reach of 1.7 m with a payload capacity of 20 kg.
• RFID provides a high degree of tamper resistance. Magnetic and keyed type door switches can be easy to defeat; unique coding makes it virtually impossible
• LEDs support easy fault diagnosis
• Install up to 20 switches in series
• Residual magnetism acts as light duty door latch after unlocking